You can take some small steps towards quit smoking and a nicotine-free life
Quit Smoking now? Or a rehearsal for the time when you’re ready to give up smoking for good!
- Make a list of the reasons to quit There are probably a number of them – but have you ever actually written them as a list?
- Set a quit date And stick to it!
- Change your brand ONE week before your quit date – change your brand of cigarette. You will find they are not as enjoyable
- Try to change the hand you use to hold your cigarette It will feel awkward – but this small change breaks down habits and associations
- Change your routine If you normally smoke after a meal, try to break out of this routine. Try reading a chapter of a book, watch a TV show, or retreat to a part of the house where you wouldn’t normally smoke
- Get active A five-minute walk or stretch produces chemicals in the brain that reduce cravings
- Positivity! Make regular affirmations to yourself several times a day “I am enjoying life as a non-smoker”
Hypnotherapy can help you to have your last cigarette ever!
It will show you the reasons to stop And can help you •
With motivation to stop smoking – and stay stopped •
Break the connections – the triggers – to smoking •
feel positive about becoming a non-smoker
So if you haven’t been able to quit smoking before, that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do it now! And if you COULD stop smoking easily and without cravings Why wouldn’t you break out of that habit into a fresher, cleaner, healthier YOU.
Do you really want to stop having to think about this?
Stopping smoking is one of the best things you will ever do for your health.
When you stop, you give your lungs the chance to repair and you will be able to breathe easier. There are lots of other benefits too – and they start almost immediately.
So make this year your fresh start and join the thousands who are quitting. Check out our advice, tools and tips.
It’s never too late to quit. You’ve got this!