“Stuart Ashing International” operates this website and trades as “Lux Therapy Clinic”
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and social media visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Stuart Ashing International reserves the right to gather information relating to site usage. Any information gathered is primarily for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our customer service. Where information will be disclosed to a third party, we will, where possible, ensure that this is clearly indicated. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Lux Therapy Clinic website contains links to external sites not owned or managed by us. We cannot be held responsible for the content or for the privacy of any external sites.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information about your visits to and use of this website and visits from social media;
2. Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website and visits from social media; including facebook lead adverts and general adverts.
3. Information that you provide to us with explicit consent for the purpose of registering with us, and/or subscribing to our website services, facebook services, and/or email notifications. This is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR has been put together to protect the privacy and data of EU citizens. It replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, and aims to harmonise and broaden the reach of EU data protection law across Europe. Your rights under the new law here.
4. Information supplied with your explicit consent via email, contact and sign up forms. Handled in compliance with the GDPR.
5. Facebook lead adverts. information from Facebook lead adverts is handled in compliance with their terms of service and privacy.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Contact us by email or phone or by mail to make any changes etc, details how are at the foot of this page.
Detailed regulations here
(2) Information about website and social media visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Cookies are pieces of data containing a unique, anonymous identifier, created when you visit a site. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive and do not necessarily expire at the end of your session. Cookies used by the Lux Therapy Clinic website contain no personal information about the user, nor does our website elicit or store any information from users other than the Internet Protocol address of the computer used to access the site.
Cookies on this site may safely be turned off by users without affecting how pages are displayed. Cookies can be disabled by adjusting your web browser settings. However if you choose not to accept cookies, some parts of our web site may not work properly.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
Cookies we use
The following section explains which Cookies Stuart Ashing International uses and why we use them.
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google AdWords
These cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use the Website. All web traffic and usage information is collected in an aggregate and anonymous form. We use this information for analytical purposes to evaluate the performance of our marketing campaigns, to compile reports and to make improvements to website content and user experience. All data collected is anonymous. For more information on Google Analytics cookie usage, please visit their website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.
Website visitor Analytics
We may make use of:
Social media cookies
All of email lists require your explicit permission to recieve emails from them.
to stop any email or sequence simply click unsubscribe in the email or contact us directly by email and request STOP.
Acuity Scheduling Software
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for EU Citizens.
All our email and customer management systems are subject to the GDPR for E.U. Citizens.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
Prohibiting the collection of cookies
If you would like to prevent Lux Therapy Clinic from collecting cookies when you visit our site, please update the privacy setting in your chosen web browser. You can directly control cookie acceptance from there:
(3) Using your personal data
1. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
2. Provide other organisations with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
(8) Our contact details
Please see footer of each web page for our contact details.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
1. You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
2. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreement
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(7) Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
(8) Our contact details
Stuart Ashing International
Lux Therapy Clinic
Pap Martin 282
Calle Gerald Brenan 46
Alhaurín el Grande
Telf: +34 952490003
UK: 023 8106 0717