Following the Govenment COVID-19 current guidelines.
We have additional protocols we need to follow:
In the San Pedro clinic, our office in Alhaurin el Grande, and with any visit we make to Client homes or other locations.
Before arranging an appointment, we usually discuss with you our current COVID-19 policy.
This page ensures you have the information and happy knowing how this works.
We prefer to arrange advance payment for appointments by credit/debit card or bank transfers to cash at this time, however we will always do our best to accommodate our client’s preferences.
We will keep all intake forms completed by hand to a minimum, and completed prior to your appointment if possible.
San Pedro Clinic & Alhaurin el Grande
- On entering the clinic/office we will ask you to remove any coats / outdoor clothing.
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and disposable face masks for use in the appointments.
- We ask you to usually keep face masks on throughout your time in the clinic.
- We ask that any items brought into the clinic/office will be wiped with sanitising wipes (for instance, mobile phone etc).
- We will follow social distancing recommendations within the clinic.
- We ask that any family members or others who have accompanied you wait outside and do not enter the clinic unless you require their assistance.
- Internally, items and furniture will be sanitised between patients and appointment times are staggered.
Home VisiT & Client location
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and disposable face masks for use in the appointments. Where required
- We ask you to usually keep face masks on throughout your time in the appointment.
- We will ensure that any items we make contact with will be wiped with sanitising wipes (for instance, door handles, etc).
- We will follow social distancing recommendations within the home or location.
- We ask that anyone else present remain in another room or make other arrangements and do not enter unless you require their assistance.
This is in compliance with the recommendations from our Therapeutic Associations.
If there are any changes please do not hesitate to contact us on +34 952 490 003 or our WhatsApp number 667448040
Many thanks for your patience at this time.