Following the Spanish Govenment COVID-19 current guidelines.
We have some simple protocols we need to follow:
In the San Pedro clinic, our office in Alhaurin el Grande, and with any visit we make to Client homes or other locations.
The clinic is now open by appointment only.
Before arranging an appointment, we usually discuss with you our current COVID-19 policy.
This page ensures you have the information and happy knowing how this works.
We prefer to arrange advance payment for appointments by credit/debit card or bank transfers to cash at this time, however we will always do our best to accommodate our client’s preferences.
We will keep all intake forms completed by hand to a minimum, and completed prior to your appointment if possible.
ZOOM is still a great option, and we are pleasantly surprised at how popular this choice is and how well it works, allowing our sessions to continue where ever you or we are in the world.
San Pedro Clinic & Alhaurin el Grande
On entering the clinic/office
- We will provide you with optional hand sanitiser and disposable face masks for use in the appointments.
- We will follow social distancing recommendations within the clinic.
- We ask that any family members or others who have accompanied you wait outside and do not enter the clinic unless you require their assistance.
- Internally, items and furniture will be sanitised between patients and appointment times are staggered.
Home VisiT & Client location
- We will provide you with hand sanitiser and disposable face masks for use in the appointments. if required.
- We will follow social distancing recommendations within the home or location.
- We ask that anyone else present remain in another room or make other arrangements and do not enter unless you require their assistance.
This is in compliance with the recommendations from our Therapeutic Associations.
If there are any changes please do not hesitate to contact us on +34 952 490 003 or our WhatsApp number 667448040
Many thanks for your patience at this time.